1. The studio retains the right to place the dancer in the most
2. Dancewear consists of leotards and tights. Baggy dancewear
should be avoided, as well as loose jewelry. Socks or hose should
be worn with shoes.
3. A cover-up must be worn to and from the studio at all times.
4. Footwear should be sized for proper fitting.
5. Hair should be up, away from the face, and securely
6. Regular attendance is of the utmost importance in any
student's progress. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
However, missed classes may be made up by attending a similar
class, with instructor notification.
7. Our studio observes the same holidays and inclement weather
policy as the Conway School District.
8. All belongings should be labeled, especially shoes.
9. No food, gum, candy, or beverages are permitted in the dance
10. Bathroom breaks should be taken before and after class.
11. Our studio is a "no smoking" environment for the
health of our dancers.